Jacket with hat
The use of professional beekeeping clothing can effectively protect you from the unpleasant consequences of bee stings, even if you are not allergic to bee venom.
Trust our experience and use proven and professional solutions.
The presented model uses optimal ventilation solutions – a special mesh is sewn on the back, while under the armpits there are openings to facilitate effective ventilation. After unfastening the jacket with hat, clothes can be washed in a washing machine at up to 60 C.
Tumble dry at low speed. Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 degrees – do not bleach. The hat should be washed by hand at a temperature of up to 60 C – do not bleach or wring. Dry by hanging, iron only with steam.
Clothing should not be dried in direct sunlight. Ensure the highest safety of working with bees thanks to LYSON products. Check out our other offer, rich in protective gloves, beekeeping pants, hats, and full suits.
Product composition: composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
– we used the highest quality materials to make the sweatshirt
– if you want to support the operation of the Polish economy, buy only Polish products
– the sleeves have a welt and a thumb hole
– zipped pockets
– the sweatshirt is available in white and beige
– there are ventilation holes under the armpits
– a mesh is sewn in on the back facilitates ventilation
– we sew clothes in sizes from S to XXXXL
– the garment is perfectly sewn and provides the highest level of comfort
– welts used in the sweatshirt prevent bees from getting under the material
– a fully Polish product in terms of design and execution
– clothing intended for each type of apiary
|Size||Height||Chest (flat)||Chest circumference||Sleeve length||Leg length|