Optima bee suit
For the sake of the safety of our customers, we have been sewing professional beekeeping clothing for years. The Optima bee suit is successfully used by beekeepers all over the world, at the same time positively evaluating its advantages and characteristics. When working with bees, functional clothing is very important. An additional element that we pay attention to is the high practicality of the clothes we sew. It is not only safety, but also freedom of movement and great facilitation of work in the apiary that characterize our products.
After unfastening the hat, clothes can be washed in a washing machine at up to 60 C. Tumble dry at low speed. Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 degrees – do not bleach. The hat should be washed by hand at a temperature of up to 60 C – do not bleach or wring. Dry by hanging, iron only with steam. Clothing should not be dried in direct sunlight. Our clothes are sewn in various sizes, so you can be sure of choosing the right size for your needs. Use only professional clothing – take care of your safety and that of your loved ones who work with you in the apiary. Trust LYSON.
Fabric composition: polyester 65%, cotton 35%
Optima bee suit Specifications:
– a flap fastened with Velcro protects against getting bees underneath the garment
– hat can be detached
– a convenient and functional pocket system
– to keep the mesh away from the face, special double rings are used
– canvas is used on the back of the hat for sun protection
– assured visibility even with glasses and contacts
– the clothing has rubber boot holders
|size||Height||Length of the
|sleeve length||leg length
from the crotch